OOPS! A thousand apologies, Your Scaliness. No harm, no foul???
I fear I have gone too far and offended my powerful, recondite, understandably preoccupied, generous, forgiving host. Quite unintentionally of course. I would never insult one so mighty. There was an error in the publishing (must speak sternly to Google about that) that made my comments on your wonderful site and impressive, flaming breath seem to be harsher than they were intended. And that wonderful, sinuous tail...I just can't tell you how awesome it is.
I am deeply indebted to Your Wingedness for the forbearance you've shown. (Ummm.....Is it possible you've enjoyed something I wrote? No, no, I presume too much. Sorry.) And I will certainly keep in mind that you are out there watching me. Believe me, I'll have that in mind. Oh, yes. Couldn't forget that. No sir.
Listen, all you readers... Please, should my posts suddenly cease, contact my family and let them know that I have...uh, tell them that I...that is, notify them of my unusual silence? Not going to happen, of course. I have every confidence that that Wonderful Dragon Fellow means me no harm. Should he ever have need of this site for his own purposes, I would be easily deleted. (Ooo, that does not sound good!) I mean, of course, I would be happy to take all my maunderings out of his way. Leave the site as clean as I found it. Never darken his pages again.
Oh, gee, I think I'm babbling. 'Scuse me folks. Got to get out of here and have a private melt-down. Back when I stop shaking and puling.
Thank you, thank you, Kind Sir--um, Kind Serpent?--for not punishing me for my temerity. I am forever in your debt. If you want credit for that measly little limerick, it's all yours, of course. Everything I've written, anything you want to claim, yours, all yours. My muse is the K-Dragon. My inspiration flows from his majestic hide and talons. Nothing I write would ever be seen by the masses without his magnanimous sponsorship.
I'm outta here. Mommy!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment