Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HIATUS

Hmmm. How to do this without cutting my own throat....

Does anyone out there understand life in turmoil? No, of course not. If you could relate to that you would understand my next statements.

I need to have a break. I will be back. I can't live without this outlet. But for now, I can't live with it...and all the rest added. Please forgive my negligence over the next few weeks. I can't tell you when I will be free of this web of changes. When it's over it'll be over. Meantime.....come back on Wednesdays for a story. If you're into the limericks, come back on Sundays. And if you really can't live without me on a daily basis, come on over to the house and lend a hand.

Who knows, with me missing, maybe that Dragon fellow will have to get off his dusty heap of treasure and write something himself.... (Aside: I heard rumors he has taken up with a very colorful "friend"....a parrot! Now there's an oddfellow-combo!)

And with this sad story for this Wednesday, I ride into the sunset, But with the promise that I, and the horse I rode in on, will return semiweekly. Thanks for patience. Don't desert me....I NEED you.

No comments: