Okay, now this is too weird. I've been at this over a week and the owner of this blog hasn't discovered me yet? Uh-uh. Something's up. Unless he's sick, on vacation, or dead, he has to have noticed my incursions. He knows, I know he knows. He's just waiting for something. There must be a trap set for me. Maybe he's tracking me down to take over my whole computer. Maybe he's planted a retro-virus that will sloowwly turn it into a paper weight. Maybe he's waiting for me to give something away that will let him attack.
Why can't I just enjoy my victory? Why can't I believe I'm so smart he'll never find me? Wait, don't answer that last one. Oh, he's fiendish. He's leading me on to madness. He's unbalancing me by staying his hand, waiting for me to crack. He's out there somewhere cackling at my fear, hiding around some corner, watching my every move.
I can't live like this. I can't write. I can't produce anything worth publishing. Excuse me today, people. I've got to go take a handful of Valium, pull my blinds, and put on my foil cap. I'll be back. He can't keep me down like this! He won't win! What a vicious, evil deed. How could he be so.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment