Oh, this is just too much. I can feel my nerves shattering as I attempt to type. Friday the Thirteenth, a major snowstorm going on. Can't run, when I can't even get out of my driveway. What’s next? A black cat sitting on a ladder outside my house? Probably be a black cat with white stripes on his back. All this following right on the heels of that old joker that hacked a post on my doorstep---whom I have yet to get an ID on….. Think the blog owner might be playing games with me?
If he shows up--the owner, not the joker--starts asking questions? I’m the guy from Italy and you think I have ties to the mob. No wait, I’m that guy that wants to go into space. Lots of money and power----and leaving!
Well, that last is true anyway--and crossing my fingers the owner is scared too, too scared to even remember he set this page up. See you here on a more auspicious day......... I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment